Windows Password Lost
You lost your windows password and some how you guess it and managed to login. However, you again lost it. Isn’t it a funny. Ok, Lets see how you can manage it as soon as you log-in.
Steps To Create New User.
- Right click on My Computer.
- Click on Manage as shown in below picture.
- Click on Local users and Groups.
Click on New Users.
- Once you create new user Give it all the rights by adding it to appropriate roles.
- Now, you can login with new user credentials and rest old user password.
- It is recommended that to use login password even though it’s your personal PC.